- Have the child stand on the piece of paper with their heel against a wall.
- Trace the outline of their foot with the pencil while they are standing.
- Measure the length of the traced foot from the heel to the longest toe.
- Measure the width of the foot at the widest point.
- Use the length and width measurements to find the appropriate shoe size for the child.
It's important to measure both feet, as children's feet can have different sizes. Also, it is recommended to measure child's feet every few months as they grow rapidly.