Classic Mary Jane shoes feature a nonslip rubber sole designed for shock absorption and stability. A firm heel counter stabilizes new and confident walkers to help improve balance, support and posture. Imported.
- Cushioned insole with arch support
- Leather upper and lining/rubber sole
- Runs smaller than Neman line,
La petite etoile run true to size to slightly small.
Here is how to measure your child`s foot for a perfect fit.
- Ask your child to stand on a piece of paper bearing weight on that foot.
- Holding pencil perpendicular to the paper, mark big toe and heel or if you can get your child to stand still trace around his/her foot. Remember its crucial not to leave any space between pencil and a foot.
- Now measure the distance between two furthest points. More than likely the ruler will be at the angle, and that is a right way.
- I know by this point your kiddo is probably anxious to go back to his/her busy day but you absolutely have to measure BOTH feet, pick the largest number, if it falls in between sizes round UP
- If you are planning on wearing socks, measure with socks on