A classic high-top style boots adds a hint of cool vibe to an Oxford-inspired boot.
Built on a nonslip rubber sole designed for shock absorption and stability. A firm heel counter stabilizes new and confident walkers to help improve balance, support and posture. Imported.
La petite etoile run true to size to slightly small.
Here is how to measure your child`s foot for a perfect fit.
- Ask your child to stand on a piece of paper bearing weight on that foot.
- Holding pencil perpendicular to the paper, mark big toe and heel or if you can get your child to stand still trace around his/her foot. Remember its crucial not to leave any space between pencil and a foot.
- Now measure the distance between two furthest points. More than likely the ruler will be at the angle, and that is a right way.
- I know by this point your kiddo is probably anxious to go back to his/her busy day but you absolutely have to measure BOTH feet, pick the largest number, if it falls in between sizes round UP
- If you are planning on wearing socks, measure with socks on