Classic Mary Janes girl`s shoes perfect for school or play.
- High quality natural leather upper with cut-out design
- Natural leather supportive breathable inner sole
- Runs true to size, order your usual size
- High back for extra ankle support
- Gel arches for natural, supportive yet non-restrictive "landing pad"
designed specifically for growing feet
- Minimum use of glue
- Closed toe makes this footwear perfect for school or daycare
- Velcro closure
- Flexible and lightweight sole
- Made in Europe, shipped from GA, USA
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Returns are subject to a $5 restocking fee per pair, unless the product is being exchanged. We cannot honor returns on new or used second-hand purchases from private parties, second-hand stores or resale boards (such as Ebay, Facebook or other second-hand retailers). Returns & exchanges are FREE on all full priced merchandise in their new, unworn condition within 30 days from your purchase date. We can only accept returns on items purchased directly through nemanshoes.com, within the contiguous United States. Please note we can only process a one-time free, even exchange . Otherwise, please process a return for a refund or store credit. All items marked FINAL , clearance, BOGO SALE cannot be returned or exchanged. We do not offer returns and/or exchanges for orders shipped to Canada at this time. Additional non-returnable items: Gift cards Socks and Stockings To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. Late or missing refunds (if applicable) If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com. Sale items (if applicable) Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded. Exchanges (if applicable) We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org Gifts If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you. If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return. Shipping To return your product, please contact us at email@example.com in the e-mail, include your order #, we will contact you within 24 business hours and will send you a pre-paid shipping label. Please carefully package your item, do not attach shipping label to the shoe box directly, shoe box has to be packaged into secondary mailer. Attach shipping label and mail your product to: Neman Shoes 179 Rice Mill St. Simons Island, GA 31522 Shipping costs are non-refundable. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Neman Shoes run true to size, so best course of action is to stick with the size your little one is usually wearing.
Here is how to measure your child`s foot for a perfect fit.
- Ask your child to stand on a piece of paper bearing weight on that foot.
- Holding pencil perpendicular to the paper, mark big toe and heel or if you can get your child to stand still trace around his/her foot. Remember its crucial not to leave any space between pencil and a foot.
- Now measure the distance between two furthest points. More than likely the ruler will be at the angle, and that is a right way.
- I know by this point your kiddo is probably anxious to go back to his/her busy day but you absolutely have to measure BOTH feet, pick the largest number, if it falls in between sizes round UP
- If you are planning on wearing socks, measure with socks on
- Do not size up for immediate wear
If all fails, paint your child’s foot with finger paint or simply wet it and stamp onto the paper, voila you`ve got the print to measure.