Beautiful navy stockings with colorful specks.
Built tough to withstand school and recess!
Truly an amazing addition to any outfit. Our softest cotton blend will not bleed in wash or loose it`s shape.
Neman Shoes run true to size, so best course of action is to stick with the size your little one is usually wearing.
Here is how to measure your child`s foot for a perfect fit.
- Ask your child to stand on a piece of paper bearing weight on that foot.
- Holding pencil perpendicular to the paper, mark big toe and heel or if you can get your child to stand still trace around his/her foot. Remember its crucial not to leave any space between pencil and a foot.
- Now measure the distance between two furthest points. More than likely the ruler will be at the angle, and that is a right way.
- I know by this point your kiddo is probably anxious to go back to his/her busy day but you absolutely have to measure BOTH feet, pick the largest number, if it falls in between sizes round UP
- If you are planning on wearing socks, measure with socks on
- Do not size up for immediate wear
If all fails, paint your child’s foot with finger paint or simply wet it and stamp onto the paper, voila you`ve got the print to measure.