Why are we loving it
Classic Mary Janes girl`s shoes perfect for school or play.
- High quality genuine leather upper featuring twig cut-out design
- Natural leather breathable inner sole
- Runs true to size, order your usual size
- High sturdy back for extra support
- Gel arches for natural, supportive yet non-restrictive "landing pad"
- Designed specifically for growing feet
- Minimum use of glue
- Closed toe makes this footwear perfect for school or daycare
- Velcro closure
- Flexible and lightweight sole
- Made in Europe, shipped from GA, USA
Size & Fit
Neman Shoes run true to size, so best course of action is to stick with the size your little one is usually wearing.
Here is how to measure your child`s foot for a perfect fit.
- Ask your child to stand on a piece of paper bearing weight on that foot.
- Holding pencil perpendicular to the paper, mark big toe and heel or if you can get your child to stand still trace around his/her foot. Remember its crucial not to leave any space between pencil and a foot.
- Now measure the distance between two furthest points. More than likely the ruler will be at the angle, and that is a right way.
- I know by this point your kiddo is probably anxious to go back to his/her busy day but you absolutely have to measure BOTH feet, pick the largest number, if it falls in between sizes round UP
- If you are planning on wearing socks, measure with socks on
- Do not size up for immediate wear
If all fails, paint your child’s foot with finger paint or simply wet it and stamp onto the paper, voila you`ve got the print to measure.